- LIFE: as Man, Woman and Man Again by Leslie Lung: an autobiography.
- Little Lessons to Transform You for Life by Leslie Lung: A little book about life and living in the reality of change. Leslie shares the insights he’s gained from losses, limits and liberty; and encourages the reader toward self-discovery. Includes reflection questions at the end of each chapter.
- FOC: Freedom of Choice by Leslie Lung: True-life stories of freedom from sexual bondage with frequently-asked questions on gender issues, same-sex sexual attractions and sexual health.
- The Land of Maple Leaves by Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church: a true story of the effects of the homosexual agenda on Canada.
- What’s Hot & Not: A 2-CD audio talk show series on Gender & Sexuality featuring Leslie Lung with host Colette Foo and guest Daniel Topf
Homosexuality and the Christian Faith
- A Biblical View of Homosexuality by Kerby Anderson: Sort through the complexities of homosexuality, its impact on society, and the implications for those seeking to help homosexual friends and loved ones.
- The Complete Christian Guide to Understanding Homosexuality: A Biblical and Compassionate Response to Same-Sex Attraction by Joe Dallas & Dr Nancy Heche: A manual for families, pastors, counsellors and those struggling with same-sex sexual attraction.
- A Christian Response to Homosexuality by National Council of Churches of Singapore: An objective and rational discussion of homosexuality for Christian leaders.
- The Gay Gospel? How Pro-Gay Advocates Misread the Bible by Joe Dallas: Sheds light on the prevalent, misleading theology that being actively gay and Christian are compatible.
Facing the Homosexual Issue
- Marriage on Trial: The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage and Parenting by Glenn T. Stanton & Dr Bill Maier: Compelling reasons why legalizing same-sex marriage and parenting will be harmful to the larger community and future generations.
- God’s Grace and the Homosexual Next Door: Reaching the Heart of the Gay Men and Women in Your World by Alan Chambers: A comprehensive guide for reaching out to and helping homosexuals with God’s radical grace.
- Mind the Gap by Thio Li-Ann: A guide to how Christians can resist lawlessness and anti-Christ philosophies, and promote morality and righteousness.
- 101 Frequently Asked Questions About Homosexuality by Mike Haley: Learn how to address the issues surrounding same-sex attraction and its implications for society by a man who’s been there.
- Born Gay: Examining the Scientific Evidence for Homosexuality by Dr John S.H. Tay: A local geneticist’s review of 20 years of published research on whether homosexuality is entirely biological and thus immutable.
- Inside Homosexuality: Does My Pain Matter to You? by Gordon Truscott: An extensively researched book to understand the reality of what it means to be homosexual.
Homosexuality and the Family
- A Parent’s Guide to Preventing Homosexuality by Joseph Nicolosi & Linda A. Nicolosi:Clear insight and practical advice for identifying potential developmental problems in children.
- Raising Gender-Confident Kids by Dr Melvin W. Wong: A psychologist’s guide for parents to nurture healthy gender identity in children from young.
- An Ounce of Prevention: Preventing the Homosexual Condition in Today’s Youth by Don Schmierer: A balanced perspective on the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of homosexuality, that offers hope and compassion.
- When Homosexuality Hits Home: What to Do When a Loved One Says They’re Gay by Joe Dallas: Blend compassion and conviction, and even strengthen your relationship, with a homosexual relative.
- What Do I Say to a Friend That’s Gay? by Emily Parke Chase: Equips teens and young adults to openly minister to homosexual friends and deal with the issue’s social ambiguities. (With discussion questions)
- Desires in Conflict: Hope for Men Who Struggle with Sexual Identity by Joe Dallas: A very personable, step-by-step path to healing for homosexuals.
- Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction by Anne Paulk: Discover answers to the most commonly asked questions from lesbians desiring change, their friends and relatives.
- Out of a Far Country by Christopher Yuan & Angela Yuan: Hope for the homosexual and the parent affected (with discussion questions).