The strategy of homosexual activists follows a similar trend regardless of which country they operate in:1/2/3/4
1. Normalization of homosexuality
- Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and often as possible, on all media platforms.
- Make homosexuals look good and normal (“just like us”, stable, respectable, family-loving) through media campaigns and entertainment shows (e.g., The Ellen DeGeneres Show, GLEE, Modern Family).
- Perpetuate the belief that homosexuals make up a significant minority – 10% of the population. Today, that figure has been shown to be overstated.5
2. Acceptance of homosexuality
- Portray homosexual people as victims, not aggressive challengers.
- Give homosexual protectors a just cause, such as fighting for equality or against HIV/ AIDS (e.g., GLAAD: “Leading the conversation. Shaping the media narrative. Changing the culture. That’s GLAAD at work.”)6
- Recruit celebrities to endorse homosexuality (e.g., local celebrities Michelle Chia, Ivan Heng and Mark Richmond as Pink Dot 2013 ambassadors7; Jackie Chan in Come Out of the Closet GLAAD campaign8).
- Obtain sponsorship and legitimisation for pro-LGBT causes and events from powerful Multi-National Corporations (e.g., Google’s “Legalize Love” campaign9; global energy company BP and financial services company Goldman Sachs as Pink Dot sponsors10).
3. Discrediting the “opposition”
- Make those who disagree with homosexual behaviour look bad (e.g., call attention to heterosexual divorce rate, highlight picketing homo-haters).
- Muddy the moral waters by discrediting beliefs that disagree with homosexuality.
- Label “victimizers” as homophobes and bigots.
4. Legal recognition of homosexuality
- Decriminalize adult homosexual intercourse.
- Equalize (and lower) ages of sexual consent for both homosexual and heterosexual sex.
- Introduce anti-discrimination legislation.
- Introduce homosexual marriage or same-sex civil partnership to secure all the legal benefits of traditional marriage.
- Grant homosexual couples the right to adopt children.
5. Indoctrination of children
- Keep faith-based and moral teachings out of schools.
- Propagate pro-homosexual teachings of “diversity/ inclusion/ tolerance” from young11 (e.g., encouraging children to cross-dress; make available preschool storybooks that depict two mums or two dads as good12; textbooks that tell 7-year-old girls they may be lesbian if they like other girls).
- Recruit children into the homosexual lifestyle through sexual grooming.13